The personal finance community is a funny bunch. We complain endlessly about the average person not having very much money saved up, and yet most of our investing articles assume the reader has mountains of cash to invest.
Is anyone else seeing a chicken or the egg scenario here?
My latest post at InvestmentZen covers:
- Special considerations when you’re investing without much money
- My own small money investing experience
- The best way to invest small amounts of money
You won’t want to miss this one:
Happy reading, and see you back here tomorrow!
- Should I Invest in My 401k? (Even with High Fees?)
- Emergency Funding Like a Pro (Without Spending $800,000)
- Should You Trade Individual Stocks?