For your binge reading enjoyment, here is every post since the beginning of time.
- Will spending an extra $500 a month actually improve my life? How I’m building my 2020 budget.
- The Money Wizard’s 2019 Spending – Revealed!
- Net Worth Update: December 2019 (Over $100,000 of growth last year!)
- What’s REALLY the average stock market return? And what return should you plan for?
- I got promoted. And now I’m revealing EXACTLY how much I make.
- Net Worth Update: November 2019 (big thanks for big promotions)
- How much it costs to live in every state for 30 years, ranked.
- Here’s the exact checklist I used to decide if I should marry my wife (How to vet your future spouse) [Guest Post]
- Rich vs. Wealthy (How a teacher can be wealthier than a millionaire athlete…)
- Net Worth Update: October 2019 (No Spend October – pass or fail?)
- The Golden Rule of Home Buying (Rent vs. Buy Finally Settled)
- How I paid off $100,000 of student loans in 3 years [Special Guest Interview]
- Flipping Furniture: How We Earned an Extra $2,000 in 3 Months (Examples Inside!)
- Net Worth Update: September 2019 (In honor of The Staycation…)
- How We Are Planning the Wedding of Our Dreams for Just $2,750
- Joe Rogan’s Net Worth (3 Fear Finishing Secrets to Getting Rich)
- Dana White’s Net Worth (3 Lessons to Fighting Your Way to Millions)
- Kevin O’Leary’s Net Worth (3 Wonderful Wealth Building Secrets)
- Net Worth Update: August 2019 (Fun summer days!)
- My Bold Prediction: Recession by 2021 (And how I’m preparing for it…)
- The 5 Secret Levels in the Game of Money (And how to beat them…)
- Credit Sesame vs. Credit Karma: Which free monitoring tool should you use?
- Net Worth Update: July 2019 (Highs and Lows…)
- Frugal Living: The Ultimate Guide (+21 Legit Frugal Living Tips)
- How to Calculate Your Savings Rate (The Best Way)
- Net Worth Update: June 2019 ($300,000… again!)
- 15 unusual grocery shopping tips you need to know to save money on food
- How to build wealth and happiness by killing the myth of status symbols
- The Simple Side Hustle I Used to Earn Over $5,000 as a College Student
- Net Worth Update: May 2019 (She said yes!)
- The 3 Types of People Who Successfully Retire Early
- Vanguard vs. Charles Schwab: Which is best for index fund investors?
- Van Living: How much does living in a van actually cost?
- Net Worth Update: April 2019 ($300,000!)
- 6 Common Reader Questions – Answered [Reader Mailbag #3]
- Time Hacking: The Ultimate $100,000 Side Hustle
- Vanguard vs. Fidelity: Which is best for index fund investors?
- Net Worth Update: March 2019 (Skiing, Skiing, and more Skiing!)
- Build Wealth 6.5 Times Faster by Adding Compound Savings to your Compound Interest
- What’s actually a high net worth? 11 wild statistics and 4 life lessons from the world’s ultra rich individuals
- My new life plan to “retire” at 35 and still hit $4 million in net worth
- Net Worth Update: February 2019 (Bring on the snow!)
- Where to Invest Your Cash for Maximum Safety and Return in 2019
- 8 Steps to Awesome: The Money Wizard’s 2019 Resolutions (For Money & Life)
- How I Spend Less than $35 a Week on Groceries (My full shopping list, exposed!)
- Net Worth Update: January 2019 (A New Start)
- 2018 Year-In-Review (Last Year’s Resolutions – My Successes and Failures)
- Don’t end up like these furloughed employees. Live within your means to avoid financial disaster.
- The Money Wizard’s 2018 Spending – Revealed!
- Net Worth Update: December 2018 (NYC, Happy Holidays, and Market Madness)
- The Money Wizard’s Top 11 Posts of 2018
- 7 Reader Questions: Answered [Reader Mailbag – Christmas Eve Edition!]
- I Spent $14,634 remodeling my kitchen, and I learned how spoiled I really am.
- Get Rich. Then Move. Why High Cost of Living is a Dumb Excuse
- Net Worth Update: November 2018 (And now, we wait…)
- This 100-year-old retiree with $5 million in the bank has a simple lesson for us all.
- 21 Money-Saving Gift Ideas for Frugal People
- Every Day I’m Hustling’: A Step-by-Step Strategy to Side Hustle an Extra $11,000
- 3 Things You Should Never Do When Your Stocks are Tanking (From a Guy Who Just Lost $15,000)
- Net Worth Update: October 2018 (Look out below!)
- 10 Burning Reader Questions – Answered [Reader Mailbag]
- Does Money Buy Happiness? Britain’s Most Eccentric Billionaire Reveals the Truth
- 9 Easiest Ways to Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards in 2018
- The 30 for 30 Rule: Become a Millionaire with Just $30 a Day
- Net Worth Update: September 2018 (A blur!)
- Liquid Net Worth: How to Calculate Your Runway to Financial Freedom
- 3 Fund Portfolio: The Lazy Investing Strategy that Crushes the Pros
- 8 Frugal Tricks I Used to Buy a $30,000 Kitchen Remodel for $14,634
- Net Worth Update: August 2018 (Finished Kitchens, State Fairs, and Robot Vacuums!)
- 6 Legit Index Funds to Passively Build Wealth
- Monthly Link-O-Rama XI
- How to decide between an ETF or Mutual Fund?
- Why I’m Not Going to FinCon this year (and the life lesson everyone with a goal needs to hear)
- The Only 3 Expenses that Matter for Saving Serious Cash
- Net Worth Update: July 2018 (A Quarter of a Million!)
- Secrets from the Vet Clinic: 11 Savvy Ways to Save on Pets
- 51 Inspiring Financial Freedom Quotes
- The Easiest Way to Always Invest in the Best Stocks
- How to Adult: 10 Money Lessons New Grads Need to Know
- Monthly Link-O-Rama #10
- Net Worth Update: June 2018
- How to Earn $101,200 per year and Pay ZERO Taxes.
- The Money Wizard’s 5 Favorite Tools for Saving Money
- My 401k is bursting at the seams. Now what? 6 unusual alternatives.
- Net Worth Update: May 2018
- The 9 Best Finance Books I Read Before Saving My First $100,000
- Apparently, compound interest is so powerful, I’m now set for life.
- 18 Income Producing Assets to Generate Serious Passive Income
- Net Worth Update: April 2018
- How to Hack Your Roth IRA as an Emergency Fund (Tax and Penalty Free!)
- Personal Capital vs. Mint: The Ultimate Money App Showdown
- How This Astrophysicist Retired After Working For Just 5 Years [Financial Freedom Spotlight]
- Link-O-Rama: 9th Edition
- Net Worth Update: March 2018
- Save 20% On Your Home Purchase by Selling Your Realtor
- How This Computer Engineer Retired at Age 30 [Financial Freedom Spotlight]
- Net Worth Update: February 2018
- Choose Your Money Adventure: The 4 Paths to Financial Independence
- The Correct Order for Investing Your Money
- The Money Wizard’s Achievements, Failures, and Goals for 2018
- Net Worth Update: January 2018
- Home Equity: The Most Misunderstood Term in Personal Finance
- Net Worth Update: December 2017
- The Money Wizard’s Top Posts of 2017
- Pet Insurance: Responsible Planning or Total Scam?
- There’s a Simple Way to Beat Trump’s Tax Plan, but Nobody Wants to Hear It
- Net Worth Update: November 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: VIII
- This guy started 3 multi-billion dollar companies, and his secret to success is easier than you’d think.
- Compound Interest Will Make You Rich, But Most People Completely Ignore Compound Spending
- Are You Mentally (and Financially) Prepared to Lose Everything?
- How much does it cost to adopt a dog? I tracked every expense for 6 months.
- I Finally Went to FinCon – Here’s What I Learned
- Net Worth Update: October 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: VII
- I Bought a House! Sort of…
- 9 Spooky Halloween Statistics [Go Figure]
- Is Owning an iPhone More Expensive than a Car?
- Does Money Buy Happiness? Instagram’s Most Ridiculous Playboy Shares the Truth
- Net Worth Update: September 2017
- Disgusting Negligence Earns Equifax $1.4 Billion
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: Sixth Edition
- The Ultimate Index Fund Showdown: Betterment vs. Vanguard
- 46% of Americans just had their most sensitive personal info stolen from Equifax – How to Protect Yourself from ID Theft
- Net Worth Update: August 2017
- 12 Fun Facts About Clutter [Go Figure]
- 5 Chances for Free Money: Class Action Lawsuits and Triple Cash back [Deal Alert]
- How to Track Your Spending Using the iPhone’s Numbers app
- Get Rich by Building Your Own Nuclear Triad of Income
- These Three Famous Early Retirees Will Surprise You
- Net Worth Update: July 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: Episode V
- How I’m Analyzing Investment Property
- The Disturbing Truth Behind the World’s Economies
- How Much Money Do You Actually Need to Retire?
- 7 Things That Are Always True of Big Savers (according to Yahoo commenters)
- Net Worth Update: June 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: Fourth Edition
- Finally, the Easiest Passive Income Source Revealed
- The Most Legit Reasons to Own a Home
- Create a Wealth Building Machine by Automating Your Finances
- What To Do If You Miss a Credit Card Payment
- 14 Mind Blowing Stats About Clothes Shopping [Go Figure]
- Net Worth Update: May 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: Third Edition
- Cashing in on the American Dream: How to Retire at 35 [Book Review]
- When a Sale Isn’t Really a Sale
- The Best Debt Crushing Tips from 11 Inspiring Debt Bloggers
- Why are Vanguard Funds the Best, Anyway?
- The 11 Highest Paying College Majors (and 10 Lowest)
- Net Worth Update: April 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: Second Edition
- MyMoneyWizard.com Turns One
- How to Invest Wisely with Little Money
- Should I Invest in My 401k? (Even with High Fees?)
- Finding Your Perfect Day in Early Retirement
- Net Worth Update: March 2017
- Monthly Link-O-Rama: First Edition
- 5 Lessons Learned from Warren Buffett’s 2016 Letter to Shareholders
- Go Figure: 9 Fun Facts About Dining Out
- Is This Book Really the Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need? [Book Review]
- How to Choose a Vanguard Index Fund
- Shopping for a $50 Million Dollar Vacation Home
- Net Worth Update: February 2017
- Learning About Money from Mr. and Mrs. Miser
- Go Figure: 11 Fun Facts About Pets
- How to Decide Between an ETF or Mutual Fund?
- Should You Trade Individual Stocks?
- Are Millennials Starting a Financial Revolution?
- What Professional Poker Taught Me About Investing
- Net Worth Update: January 2017
- The No Stress Solution for Deciding Between a Roth or Traditional IRA
- 10 Questions with 1500 Days
- Go Figure: 10 Fun Facts About Infomercials
- The Car Negotiation Strategy I Used to Save $3,000
- Net Worth Update: December 2016
- The Money Wizard’s Achievements, Failures, and Goals for 2017
- And the Most Popular Google Search Term of 2016 Is…
- Used Cars: Amazing Deal or Overrated?
- 9 Proven Strategies for a Cheap Ski Vacation
- Net Worth Update: November 2016
- How to Choose the Right Type of Car (Without Wasting Your Money)
- Go Figure: 11 Fun Facts about Black Friday
- Ways to Save on Student Loans: LendEdu Review
- Go Figure: 11 Fun Facts about Car Buying
- You Don’t Have to be Homeless to Retire Early
- Net Worth Update: October 2016
- Go Figure: 9 Fun Facts about American Spending
- Ways to Save on Student Loans: SoFi Review
- The 5 Most Hilariously Amusing TV Scams of All Time
- Remembering to Love Your Old Car
- How to Earn $100 per Year Searching the Internet
- Net Worth Update: September 2016
- Emergency Funding Like a Pro (Without Spending $800,000)
- You Can’t Get Rich Living in Fear
- How One Brilliant Marketing Scam Created the $32,641 Wedding (Part 2)
- How One Brilliant Marketing Scam Created the $32,641 Wedding (Part 1)
- The Easy 401K Strategy to Kill Your Tax Bill and Retire a Multi-Millionaire
- 7 Rules I Used to Save $100,000 by Age 25
- Celebrating Labor on Labor Day
- Net Worth Update: August 2016
- Living in a House(boat!)
- Deal Alert: Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card Review
- Millennials Are Getting Screwed on Home Prices… Right?
- Get Paid to Shop Online, Like a Boss.
- How to Lose Money on Your House (Even After Earning $200,000 on the Sale)
- Stop Handing Out Free Dinners: 6 Cheap & Proven First Date Ideas
- Net Worth Update: July 2016
- How to Stop Wasting Money on Things that Aren’t Important
- 4 Things (new) Lifers Say and How to Stop Grieving Your Career
- Net Worth Update – May 2016
- Who is The One Percent? (Prepare to be Surprised)
- Save Money on Spirit Airlines Flights with this One Weird Trick
- Net Worth Update – April 2016
Book Reviews | Cars | Debt | Early Retirement | Go Figure | Investing | Link-O-Rama | Millennials | Money | Money Hacks | Net Worth | Real Estate | Random Thoughts | The Money Wizard | Saving Money | Travel | Working